How to clean and descale built-in coffee machines?
How to clean stainless steel
• First, find the direction of the stainless steel grain. It could be horizontal, vertical or diagonal.
• Next, wash the steel with a soft cloth and mild, soapy water. Be sure to always wipe in the direction of the grain. Wipe dry with a soft cloth.
• Apply a stainless steel conditioner and wipe with a soft cloth in the direction of the grain. Remove excess with a paper towel.
• DO NOT apply stainless steel conditioners to logos, control labels, or black stainless steel.
• DO NOT use chlorine-based cleaners. DO NOT use abrasive cloths or cleaners.
How to clean black stainless steel
• Black stainless steel should be cleaned with mild soapy water and a soft cloth.
• DO NOT use stainless steel cleaners or conditioners on black stainless steel as these may discolor the black steel.
How to descale coffee machine
• Review your owner’s manual to learn how to activate the descaling process.
• Your built-in coffee machine will guide you through a series of steps including when to add the descaler and when to add more water to the machine.
• Descalers are available for purchase through our authorized distributors.