The built-in roast thermometer is perfect for maintaining the right temperature in the food – just insert into the food, connect with the oven and select the required core temperature. In this way, for example, your roasts or fillets will always be perfectly tender using the soft cooking method.
Meat Probe takes guesswork out of cooking.
- 12 Specialized Cooking Modes in Upper Cavity - Gourmet Cooking Made Easy
- Custom Cooking Modes Upper Cavity: Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
- Thermal Cooking with Bake, Broil, Roast and Warm in Lower Cavity
- Genuine European Convection in Upper and Thermal Cooking in the Lower Cavity
- Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
- Meat Probe Takes Guesswork out of Cooking
- Fast Preheat Reduces Preheat Time
- EcoClean™ 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle
- Two Oven Lights in the Upper Cavity and One Light in the Lower Cavity to Better Monitor the Cooking Process
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
- Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
- Star-K certified. 100°-450° F
- Large Capacity at 4.6 Cu Ft.
- Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
- 1 Accessory found for 30" Double Wall Oven, HBL8661UC, Black: